testtest

I've no words for this horse hockey.... Idiot's!!

If true; this is the most irresponsible thing I’ve heard, after everything that has gone on in the last two + years why mess with this again?
I have believed from the start that the original strain was developed as a targeted weapon that got loose and infected the world and now what does a group do? Do it again???
Reprehensible. 🤬🤬🤬

This makes perfect sense. It was the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill that made the breakthrough for COVID-19, just before the research was transferred to Wuhan by Eco Health Alliance. (If you don't know, you aren't paying attention.) So why wouldn't another US university be working on the next GoF leap forward to make it even more lethal.

Since nobody ever accused FOX News of being balanced here’s the flip side of the story from Boston University itself.

Since nobody ever accused FOX News of being balanced here’s the flip side of the story from Boston University itself.

CYA

Cover up……I smell cover up, you know there not going to tell the truth, no matter what

Okay, so we are to believe them after they all said "Covid was NOT gain of function", "we did NOT fund gain of function research" and "It did NOT come from a lab". Oh, and "if you get the vaccine, you won't get covid". Nope, not buying this. Never believe anything you hear, and only half of what you see.

Back