testtest

IWB holster for Hellcat Pro

PAGunGuy

Master Class
I just bought a Hellcat Pro. I already got an OWB belt slide holster from Bladetech, I really like it.

Now I am looking for one (or two) IWB holsters. I don't have a reddot on it yet, but definitely will be soon.
Looking for an easy, single clip, kydex job that I can just throw in the waist and go, preferably appendix carry, and then also a dual clip leather/kydex one for all day carry at about 4 o'clock.

I have had good luck with Alien Gear in the past, as well as Crossbreed.

Crossbreed scoend currently has a N8 Tactical Xecutive kydex single clip for $20 and a hybrid Crossbreed Reckoning for $35. I have a Reckoning for my XD and really like it. It's great for on the hip carry, but it's a bt too bulky for appendix for my preference. I will probably grab the Reckoning eventually, but right now really more focused on the kydex, appendix carry. Does anyone have experience with N8 tactical?

Any recommendations on other options for appendix carry?

First off Greeting from a fellow Pennsylvanian. I use Aker leather aka real leather but for my kydex uses I use Vedder holsters. they're made in America and the company truly stands behind their products. Just my two cents worth.

Can't help one IWB holster- don't use them. Welcome from New Mexico

Take a look at the Black Arch rev/con. If you buy the additional clip, you can set it up for IWB or OWB. I like mine a lot.

I got the N8 Tactical Executive a couple weeks back for my new Hellcat OSP and its a pretty darn good holster. Especially for what it costs. I say if you are looking for all Kydex holster, give it a try.

The Vedder light tuck works well for me with my Hellcat for AIWB. I have the OSP version for the Surefire XSC wml.
46721884-A5D3-4DA6-B1DC-14C64632CB93.jpeg

I use Vedder lighttuck with the claw. Don'y have a Hellcat or carry appendix but they work for me. Just looked at their website. Prices have certainly gone up. Along with everyone else.

I ended up grabbing the N8 Tactical Xecutive from Crossbreed seconds. It was only $23 shipped.

I figure for that price, it's worth trying. I'll let you know what I think of it when it arrives and after I use it for a while

I can also order a claw, different belt clips, and/or a wedge later directly from N8 tactical

I ended up grabbing the N8 Tactical Xecutive from Crossbreed seconds. It was only $23 shipped.

I figure for that price, it's worth trying. I'll let you know what I think of it when it arrives and after I use it for a while

I can also order a claw, different belt clips, and/or a wedge later directly from N8 tactical
Great price. Let us know how you like it.

Let us know what you think one you get the Xecutive. I’ve been reall happy with mine. That’s a heck of a price on it. I paid full price which was still pretty low a couple weeks back for my Hellcat. And I thought full price was pretty reasonable. I use their G2 holster occasionally so I thought I’d try their Kydex too.

Also picked up the Clinger Hinge OWB for the Hellcat. I have at least one Clinger for every pistol I own.

Attachments

• 36A4CD7F-A6E5-4710-8EA9-022EEBB436B3.jpeg
    36A4CD7F-A6E5-4710-8EA9-022EEBB436B3.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 144
I use a Tulster OATH with a wing for my hellcat 3" but they also have one for the Pro. It carries great, especially with the pull the dot loop. If you live in a hot climate (I am in Florida) you may want to get the high sweat guard instead of the mid.
This holster is probably a little higher in price than the ones you have described, but not by a lot.
The quality is great and very comfortable.
I also have one for my XDs.

I got my Hellcat Pro and got a red dot from Osprey Global at a gun show a few weeks ago. There was a vendor there, Houdini Holsters, who was able to fit one of their holsters to it. Fits alright but I have another holster from Crossbreed coming in. I'm new to firearms so I'm still trying to figure out what works.
It was frustrating since the Hellcat Pro is relatively new that there aren't many options for it yet. Especially if you have any accessories on it light a red dot or a light.

My N8 Tactical arrived yesterday. I sued it for Appendix carry for a few hours last night. So far I like it. After a few days I'll write a review

I just bought a Hellcat Pro. I already got an OWB belt slide holster from Bladetech, I really like it.

Now I am looking for one (or two) IWB holsters. I don't have a reddot on it yet, but definitely will be soon.
Looking for an easy, single clip, kydex job that I can just throw in the waist and go, preferably appendix carry, and then also a dual clip leather/kydex one for all day carry at about 4 o'clock.

Crossbreed scoend currently has a N8 Tactical Xecutive kydex single clip for $20 and a hybrid Crossbreed Reckoning for $35. I have a Reckoning for my XD and really like it. It's great for on the hip carry, but it's a bt too bulky for appendix for my preference. I will probably grab the Reckoning eventually, but right now really more focused on the kydex, appendix carry. Does anyone have experience with N8 tactical?

Some 20yrs ago I received a custom IWB from Nelson Holsters for Christmas for my XD45, I love and its is the finest IWB holster I have ever owned but age is a unforgiving enemy highlighted by arthritis, wounds , broken bone and to many surgeries. I like a shoulder holster now because flex ability is not a requirement but sadly my Jackass rig cannot be repaired so its pocket and ankle holster at the same time. I did get a wonderful OWB with a 1911 that was gifted to me from my best old guy friend named Charlie who passed away 4 Christmases ago but open carry and summertime limit owb holsters and the snowflakes around me are shocked because I carry a fixed blade all the time and would probably call SWAT if I printed or opened carry. As we all know prices have shot up thanks to so many thing including our fearless leaders making fine decision and printing more money and I won't dwell. So when I bought my first jackass rig it was $75 and free shipping, now for my 1911s the cost of the JA rig is chasing $200 plus shipping. Life goes on and flipping burgers and getting $18 per hour. Funny when I was a deputy sheriff I made $1.65 per hour and I was my own SWAT team. I now make $10.50 per hour and pay $1200 a month plus utilities and $5 a gallon for gas, as the world turns, it is amazing. My old days of riding my horse with the lever action 45-70 and the 41mag on my hip was the best part of my life along with my son, daughter. Whiskey for my Men and Beer for my Horses. Have a great day and think of the days gone by.

CYA Supply Co. has always been a go to for me for simple Kydex IWB holsters. Durable, simple and the price doesn’t hurt. They do make one for the Hellcat OSP Pro.

Back