testtest

IWB Holster for M&P 9mm EZ

ScottJ

Professional
Founding Member
Looking at purchasing a M&P 9mm EZ in the very near future. I use Alien Gear Shape Shift holsters for my Springfield pistols, but unfortunately they (AG) do not carry a shell at this time for the 9mm EZ. Any suggestions for a decent, not overly expensive IWB for that particular firearm?

Last edited:
We The People......I've got three of their holsters, two for my Hellcat (IWB & OWB) and one for my .380 EZ, reasonable, good quality products.

We The People......I've got three of their holsters, two for my Hellcat (IWB & OWB) and one for my .380 EZ, reasonable, good quality products.
The "We The People" currently has a decent price at $37 (IWB), and $45 (OWB) at the moment. Gonna have to go back and look at their shipping time. Thanks for all of the replies. 👍

Okay, finally rec'd the IWB & OWB holsters from We The People (WTP) (for the M&P EZ9) I ord'd exactly 24 days ago. Other than the wait time, so far I like them. Got the plain black, and I like the slightly textured feel of the material, instead of something slick and shiny. Adjusting the retention and cant was easy-peasy, and I just need to get some blue Loktite to add a drop to the screw threads.

The WTP IWB takes-up less space in my waistband than the Alien Gear 4.0 IWB I have for my SA pistols, and the WTP OWB paddle holster is comfortable as well.

Both the IWB & OWB WTP holsters are far easier to doff and don, and I think they'll both work well when I shift into shorts.

Looks like I'm gonna have to save my pennies and order WTP holsters for my SA pistols 😎

Last edited:
Okay, finally rec'd the IWB & OWB holsters from We The People (WTP) (for the M&P EZ9) I ord'd exactly 24 days ago. Other than the wait time, so far I like them. Got the plain black, and I like the slightly textured feel of the material, instead of something slick and shiny. Adjusting the retention and cant was easy-peasy, and I just need to get some blue Loktite to add a drop to the screw threads.

The WTP IWB takes-up less space in my waistband than the Alien Gear 4.0 IWB I have for my SA pistols, and the WTP OWB paddle holster is comfortable as well.

Both the IWB & OWB WTP holsters are far easier to doff and don, and I think they'll both work well when I shift into shorts.

Looks like I'm gonna have to save my pennies and order WTP holsters for my SA pistols 😎
Glad you like them Scott, definitely think they are worth the wait!

Okay, had to go out to look for some Thread-Lok for the holster screws, so took the EZ9 for it's first outing (other than the range). Used the new IWB, and it's pretty confortable. Got home and applied the thread-lok to the belt clip and paddle screws on the holsters. Out of curiosity, I wondered if they would work with my wife's EZ380. Works like a champ, only the holsters are just slightly longer with the EZ380. The retention I set for the 9 works fine with the 380. Couple pics with the EZ9:
20200407_164402.jpg20200407_164246.jpg
20200407_164031.jpg
20200407_164135.jpg

Yep, original list price on their site was around $65, but selling for $37. I like the Alien Gear Shape Shifter holsters, but the WTP ones are far less of a hassle to doff & don.

Back