testtest

IWB or OWB, KYDEX or LEATHER ? Please vote

IWB or OWB, KYDEX or LEATHER ? Please vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My preference is if its plastic, it needs to be leather lined. If it’s leather, it needs to be rigid or have plastic structure between the layers. Plastic scratches up guns, leather breaks down and becomes a hazard. They are better together. I prefer owb, but I live in a communist state so I don’t get the option. That’s how commies work.

Just ordered a new Stoner 2 position owb leather holster for the P365XL like the one I use for the SW 60. Can be worn strong side or cross draw.

20211115_195701.jpg

My at night firearm for home protection has a kydex holster.Mainly because I have added a light and green laser.I doubt it would be avaliable in leather which I prefer.My everyday carry is a leather owb hellcat w/15 round magazine,Which I have successfully been able to wear with a t-shirt & 0 printing.I never found an iwb I liked. just me talkin

i have 3 holsters, i guess all are Kydex.

one is for my Glock 30, and that one is an IWB, from, "We the people", the other is an IWB also from "We the people" for my Hellcat,

and my ccw holster is from Alien Gear for my ccw Hellcat as well.

to me, they are all comfortable, but the Alien Gear is what i like the most.

Just ordered a new Stoner 2 position owb leather holster for the P365XL like the one I use for the SW 60. Can be worn strong side or cross draw.

View attachment 25835
I like that holster, I’ll have to check that out to see if they make one for my Taurus revolver. I have one now, all cloth, it hooks to the inside of belt between the belt and my pants however it collapses completely after drawing the gun and I need to remove the holster to put the gun back in it.

I like that holster, I’ll have to check that out to see if they make one for my Taurus revolver. I have one now, all cloth, it hooks to the inside of belt between the belt and my pants however it collapses completely after drawing the gun and I need to remove the holster to put the gun back in it.
I really like the one I have. Decent price, quality handwork, extremely versatile in use and best of all I have not had to wait 6 months for a handmade holster like most other shops seem to have lately. They say my new on should be here mid April and last time they beat thier estimate by several weeks.

Does not tuck in quite as tight as a pancake but the dual use especially for driving makes up for that, and I kind of prefer the ease of grasping the grip when it's not laying tight to my side. It's hides well enough under my loose t-shirts and polos.

Last edited:
After 11 teen attempts at perfection.I have found that (For Me) the owb urban carry #215 optics ready , lock leather holster is close to perfect as possible for my hellcat.Even with the 15 round magazine. At 2:00 the heel of the magazine sits against my ribs,but very comfortable. darker colored t-shirt,no print.Adjustable draw pull is nice.combo of leather & kydex.Just my opinion

I'm with you @Bloodknight, I find the urbancarry LeatherLock, to be a comfortable combination of stiff and soft. Has a nice retention system that is adjustable with a sturdy holster for quick draw and easy/quick reholstering. I have actually stood on my hands with my pistol (unloaded) in my holster to see if it would fall out and even doing a couple of handstand pushups (my max) 😏, it stayed in place nicely. That has become my go to for new purchases even tho I do really like my 1791 leather holster and a couple of the Kydex options I have tried.

Back