testtest

Jacuzzi bathtub woman

Ya ever heard this woman talk, dammit all to hell she is one annoying heifer to listen too. I thought am i the only one that thinks that so i typed jacuzzi bathtub woman is annoying and i see i ain't the only one. :ROFLMAO:

yeah, she and her first, former husband had a tv show, that they buy decrepit houses, rebuild and then flip them. for like incredible money too.

i loved that show....she does have LOOOONG legs too.....

Heck if i'd watch a show with her on it, probably throw a brick through the screen before it was over.
then you certainly DO NOT want to watch the new show, with her former husband and his new wife...

she will make you go and throw that brick thru a police station window, and beg to be arrested...

1709680007650.png

Last edited:
then you certainly DO NOT want to watch the new show, with her former husband and his new wife...

she will make you go and throw that brick thru a police station window, and beg to be arrested...

View attachment 53431

Aw just great…..now we all will have our information exposed cause you posted something from Tik Tok, the Chinese hacker crap, all our gun pics, and everything on here now will be for some kind of random from some Chinese hacker…….thought this app was banned…..thanks!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
IMO all these shows are fake.
They are all the same, a couple buys a home the beautiful host promises the world and when remodeling starts a catastrophe with the plumbing or foundation or whatever now costs an additional $150,000 they don't have but a miracle happens when they pull off the wallpaper and $150,000 worth of ship lap saves the day.
The host comes dressed to the nines and staged the home with furniture that is not theirs and the world is good again.
40 years of construction it doesn't work like that.

IMO all these shows are fake.
They are all the same, a couple buys a home the beautiful host promises the world and when remodeling starts a catastrophe with the plumbing or foundation or whatever now costs an additional $150,000 they don't have but a miracle happens when they pull off the wallpaper and $150,000 worth of ship lap saves the day.
The host comes dressed to the nines and staged the home with furniture that is not theirs and the world is good again.
40 years of construction it doesn't work like that.
that's why i stopped watching..."the property brothers"..

the contracting bro, did a home inspection before the purchase by the young couple.

yet, in the basement, he doesn't "see" a huge crack in the foundation..??

costing the young couple thousands of dollars more to get the home 100%...??

after that, i just couldn't take their BS anymore., and yes...ALL those reality shows are scripted......

but to miss a very important part of that house....is inexcusable.

Sittin here in the recliner wakin up. Well crap a new commercial with her. Even worse than the others.
So i change the channel. wasn't five minutes and another one comes on.almost threw the tv remote but cooler heads prevailed.
Change the channel again and I'll be dipped if she don't come on again.
Turned the tv off then. Probably saved me from buying a new one.

Back