testtest

James Bond pistols return

I’ve got a pre-war .22 PPK...
E1C692D8-176E-4640-B209-60D37B490A7C.jpeg

I’ve got a pre-war .22 PPK...
View attachment 4250
I figured you had something along the lines of this. I though about you when I saw this article. I’d really like to have one of these. I watched my Gun Stories the other day about guns from movies and it was about Dirty Harry, James Bond, Die Hard and Quigley Down Under. Thought about how many people have bought guns after seeing a movie.

I figured you had something along the lines of this. I though about you when I saw this article. I’d really like to have one of these. I watched my Gun Stories the other day about guns from movies and it was about Dirty Harry, James Bond, Die Hard and Quigley Down Under. Thought about how many people have bought guns after seeing a movie.

I’d really like to pick up a nice PPK in .32 one of these days...and then a classic chamois shoulder holster.

I had a ss .380 PPKS.

The trigger pulls were really tough so I eventually sold it, as well has getting out of the .380 business due to the availability of very small 9mms.

I bought one of their first production PPK/S's last year and it has been a great gun. Well made, solid and easy to carry. I would like to get one in .32 if, or when, they ever make them. My LGS had a price of $749 on the PPK/S, I paid $700 including tax.

Back