testtest

Joe Biden: campaign website includes anti gun agenda and buyback

So basically Joe's plan ( or more accurately, the plan someone else came up with and Joe put his signature on) is admittedly full of new regulations and restrictions that only affect lawful gun owners while his plan for combatting urban gun violence is full of community based intervention options which specifically do not include incarceration.

I believe it’s time to stop talking about what we individually own and just discuss gun related topics in general, let’s face it if this happens the government will go to any lengths to track law abiding citizens just to take away our rights.
My opinion.

Great link KillerFord, thanks, but the sad thing on this is gun owners who lean left will vote for him, no matter what. Very scary situation.
To add to this, Joe is 78 years old, if he gets elected, he won’t be the problem, it will be who ever he picks as Vice President, you know yourselves, the Vice President will eventually run the presidency, not Joe, this will even be more devastating to our 2nd amendment rights, the reason I say this, all the ones he is looking at for VP are definitely anti-gun, so if this doesn’t wake you up, nothing will, just my opinion.

I believe it’s time to stop talking about what we individually own and just discuss gun related topics in general, let’s face it if this happens the government will go to any lengths to track law abiding citizens just to take away our rights.
My opinion.
I understand your concern on telling what we own, but in reality, they already know what we have. So, to me, it really isn’t a concern, I’m to old to worry about it, but I know where you coming from.

This is indeed scary, and it comes at a time when the pro-Second Amendment groups are somewhat fragmented over internal differences of opinion and egos. If the dubious polls are accurate, we are in big trouble. If the Democrat party is successful in getting Biden elected and the Senate majority, we will see all kinds of things from Biden's agenda rammed through in the first part of the administration. And as Anni said, Biden is just a figure head. His VP and the folks behind her (it will be a her, and I predict Ms. Obama) will be running things. I think we are swirling around the drain.

Great link KillerFord. All I can say is that they'll have their laws and I'll have mine as outline by the U.S. Constitution. If the SCOTUS doesn't see any of these as a blatant infringement of our Constitutional rights, then so be it. And that's all I'm going to say about that ;) (Stealing papa's (and Forrest Gump's) line here :sneaky:(y))

Back