testtest

Joe Biden’s Unreasonable Gun Control Agenda-Malarkey Moderate

Well there certainly is a lot on what I could say about that article but one thing strongly comes to mind, what is the NRA
DOING??? The only time I see anything from the NRA is an email asking for money in exchange for a T-Shirt??
Today’s NRA is nothing compared to the old NRA, I have said it, I don’t see them around very much longer, I too get emails wanting donations, with all that money they spend on the “gifts”, they could keep it and wouldn’t have to ask for additional donations.

All these new gun owners need to wake up, even some of the long time gun owners, if he gets into office, our 2nd amendment, will basically become a shell of what it was, he and congress, that is if the left takes control of the senate, and keep the house, will go as far as they can to disarm us, people say no, it won‘t happen........WAKE UP!!!....Look what they did during the pandemic with guns, that was just the start of it, they would have went further if they could have. So we need to stay vigilant and keep pressure on our representatives and senators.

All these new gun owners need to wake up, even some of the long time gun owners, if he gets into office, our 2nd amendment, will basically become a shell of what it was, he and congress, that is if the left takes control of the senate, and keep the house, will go as far as they can to disarm us, people say no, it won‘t happen........WAKE UP!!!....Look what they did during the pandemic with guns, that was just the start of it, they would have went further if they could have. So we need to stay vigilant and keep pressure on our representatives and senators.
Please remind me what has happened during the Pandemic. Can't hardly find a gun and damn sure can't find any 9mm ammo.

I can't imagine things becoming more strict with the way Guns and Ammo are flying off the shelves. To the best of my knowledge nothing (gun ownership) has changed but untold changes in my personal life. I truly am not aware of any changes in my state. I wasn't trying to be dismissive.

Back