testtest

Josephine Sarah “Sadie” Earp the wife of, Wyatt Earp.

20230623_094002.jpg

I'm currently reading this and I just finished reading Dodge City by the same author.

Neither book is meant to be a comprehensive biography of the Earps but did you give a good overview.

I'm also watching The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp on my Roku TV with my wife. It has just enough truthful elements to be interesting but every once in a while we're watching it I just feel the need to mention that Wyatt Earp was a pimp and so were most of his brothers.

And most of their women were hookers there's even some speculation that the reason that white never had children was because either him or Josephine had the clap and it sterilized them

Many people are unaware that Wyatt and several of his brothers were arrested repeatedly in Peoria, Illinois for pimping and other prostitution related activities. Wyatt even ran a "floating brothel" on the Illinois River for a while and was suspected of several murders while doing so.

View attachment 41041

I'm currently reading this and I just finished reading Dodge City by the same author.

Neither book is meant to be a comprehensive biography of the Earps but did you give a good overview.

I'm also watching The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp on my Roku TV with my wife. It has just enough truthful elements to be interesting but every once in a while we're watching it I just feel the need to mention that Wyatt Earp was a pimp and so were most of his brothers.

And most of their women were hookers there's even some speculation that the reason that white never had children was because either him or Josephine had the clap and it sterilized them
I think that came out in an indirect fashion in the movie Tombstone (one of my favorites). At the beginning when all of the family arrived in Tombstone, one of the brothers said of Wyatt's common law wife, " I wonder where he found her?" The other brother said, "Probably the same place we found ours," or words to that effect.

I think that came out in an indirect fashion in the movie Tombstone (one of my favorites). At the beginning when all of the family arrived in Tombstone, one of the brothers said of Wyatt's common law wife, " I wonder where he found her?" The other brother said, "Probably the same place we found ours," or words to that effect.
Supposedly Tombstone was based on this book. I don't doubt it but since I can't confirm it I'm not claiming it

Back