testtest

Julie Golob puts the .30 Super Carry to the Test.

If my 85lb -4’ 11” daughter can handle a full size 9mm & .45 with recoil and flip, so can anyone short of physical disabilty. Same for .380 & .30 super carry

Its all mental and proper technique barring any physical limitations.

Hardest thing for someone to get over is the intimidation
FAF06750-3FFE-451B-8B75-C62839EE6714.jpeg
factor

Enjoyed the video. Did a good job trying to get a fair and objective comparison, and, best of all, kept it short and to the point.

Ultimately, for a lot of people, the question will remain "what advantages does .30SC offer?". At current, it looks to be the most expensive of the three (not to mention least available). It wasn't the softest recoiling. Seems like they are betting on greater mag capacity to be the selling point.

Still seems to be an answer to a question few were asking. Kudos to the people who have made this a reality; I almost always appreciate innovation. It will be interesting to see if it catches on to the degree that a large number of manufacturers are producing guns chambered in .30SC. In the meantime, I personally can't justify adding another caliber to feed.

If my 85lb -4’ 11” daughter can handle a full size 9mm & .45 with recoil and flip, so can anyone short of physical disabilty. Same for .380 & .30 super carry

Its all mental and proper technique barring any physical limitations.

Hardest thing for someone to get over is the intimidationView attachment 29612 factor
He and his kids are well trained................notice they are all blind folded when shooting hogs and paper................I can't wait too see what's next :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Kudos to the people who have made this a reality; I almost always appreciate innovation. It will be interesting to see if it catches on to the degree that a large number of manufacturers are producing guns chambered in .30SC. In the meantime, I personally can't justify adding another caliber to feed.
I'm in the same boat. I usually try to support innovation, but I cannot afford to add another caliber to my collection. When it comes to handgun rounds, I don't see a huge need for "In Between" calibers. I may reconsider if .30 Super Carry ammo becomes more affordable than 9mm.

I am very interested in the 30 Super Carry. Mostly for capacity reasons. Who wouldn't want 2 0r 3 extra rounds?
I was actually waiting for a gun I like to come out in 30SC to get a new carry gun, then I discovered the Hellcat Pro and I couldn't wait

I am very interested in the 30 Super Carry. Mostly for capacity reasons. Who wouldn't want 2 0r 3 extra rounds?
I was actually waiting for a gun I like to come out in 30SC to get a new carry gun, then I discovered the Hellcat Pro and I couldn't wait
The Hellcat Pro should be nice in 30SC.

This should be called the Super COVID round. It only came to be because of the massive army of brand new concealed carriers that were spawned during the pandemic.

Back