testtest

Just when i thought was through buying sigs

This happens. ohhhh the FDE one

Nice Mr. Belt (y) congrats. You know I was watching Gun Talk Live with Ryan Gresham back in December, and he had on Phil Strader from Sig who is now the head of the Sig Academy (he use to be a firearm product manager there). Phil hinted at a new product that would shortly be announced, say it's a firearm that was common in both World Wars. I figured it was probably going to be a double stack 1911 (2011), and was waiting for the announcement (which I still haven't seen officially from Sig Sauer). They didn't go to Shot Show 2024 (they haven't had a booth on the floor for a few years now), and didn't even present their Sig Range day. It was mentioned that Sig would have 3-4 Sig events throughout the year that they would use to announce products and such. Well it seems that these 1911 XSeries pistols (now optics ready) are the new product that Phil was hinting at, and honestly I was hoping for more. But don't take that at me disparaging your purchase, it is very nice and I might eventually get one myself in the future, (but I was hoping for a double stack myself). Enjoy it and let me know how it shoots.

Ain't got one yet, i don't think they are even in the gun shops yet.
IMG_2538.gif

Back