testtest

Kahr PM9 Lightweight Compact 9mm Auto Pistol

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
The Kahr PM9 is one of the smallest 9x19mm auto pistols on the planet.

Kahr PM9 9mm

1608166265836.png

I went through a pocket gun phase (still in one). I have the thin blue line. That thing is amazing. Crazy small. Can’t shoot it like hickcok45 did on his videos but it’s a seriously high quality well made pistol.

it may not be as fancy as my other micro compacts with 10-13 capacity but damn this thing is small and feels like nothing on.

I totally agree & really like mine also. Any platform needs some time to get used to not it's not a target gun.

Speaking of which I just saw one for 600 all black online if anyone is interested. Can’t find those things anywhere.

That's what mine is (DLC coating) with night sites.

The CM9 version is a nice economy version that doesn't have the bling features of the PM.

I was thinking about this for a pocket gun. :)

Sorry T. Couldn't resist. I'll delete it if you want me to.

I was thinking about this for a pocket gun. :)

Sorry T. Couldn't resist. I'll delete it if you want me to.

You must have "Really Deep Pockets" like Anni to be able to pocket that, plus you must walk a bit stiff legged also. ;)

Totally. I got snobby and should have bought the cm9 for half the cost. I don’t regret it though. It’s super high quality. Even did the laser grip to try it out. Pretty nice.

if 380acp ever comes back at my LGS I may find the a cw380.

one thing is for sure the kahr website and their chat board needs a redo. It’s like walking into 1990...

Back