testtest

Kalashnikov introduces new rifle

Interesting. I never heard the AK's called AK-nn's before. I knew them as either AK47's or AK74's depending on the cartridge they were chambered for. Now being chambered in the NATO caliber for the M16/AR15 etc., I guess they came up with new model definitions similar to the ARnn standard.
Learned something new, thanks for posting BangBang. (y)

Interesting. I never heard the AK's called AK-nn's before. I knew them as either AK47's or AK74's depending on the cartridge they were chambered for. Now being chambered in the NATO caliber for the M16/AR15 etc., I guess they came up with new model definitions similar to the ARnn standard.
Learned something new, thanks for posting BangBang. (y)

They switched from the AK74 to the AN-94 sometime in the early 2000’s, but...it wasn't universal...just their top-line troops got them.

A lot of the “black troops” that invaded Ukraine were sporting them.

They switched from the AK74 to the AN-94 sometime in the early 2000’s, but...it wasn't universal...just their top-line troops got them.

A lot of the “black troops” that invaded Ukraine were sporting them.
Ah, interesting. Thanks for the information on that Hans. I have a few AK rifle/pistols all 7.62x39. But I never really delved into the AK's history though, so it's interesting to know. (y)

Back