testtest

Kali Key Conversion

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
A bolt-action solution to semi-auto restrictions in certain parts of the country, the Kali Key allows you to use your rifle by turning it into a bolt action. The Kali Key is a straight-pull, bolt-action conversion for the AR-15 and AR-10 platform rifle.

1710713595753.png

1710713543375.png

A bolt-action solution to semi-auto restrictions in certain parts of the country, the Kali Key allows you to use your rifle by turning it into a bolt action. The Kali Key is a straight-pull, bolt-action conversion for the AR-15 and AR-10 platform rifle.

View attachment 54256

View attachment 54255
Never saw this before, kinda neat… thanks Talyn

Someone let us know if they are allowed in states that have banned ARs.
If semi-auto ARs are banned in a state then this conversion turns them into a manually-operated AR, just like a manually-operated hunting rifle. If a state bans manually-operated firearms then you're stuck with with a sharp-pointed stick.

Read the state by state section on the web site.

Gotta admit I just don’t get the whole “convert an AR to a bolt gun or convert an AR to a lever gun thing”. I mean why? There are a bunch of well designed bolt guns and lever guns already out there that will be smoother than these cobbled together conversion. A detachable mag bolt rifle will work very well, and I’ve got a 92 Winchester .357 and an OLD 94 Marlin .44 Mag that a super slick, accurate, and hard hitting. A buddy has a ‘73 Winchester replicas in .357 that’s been “tuned” and he can fire it about as fast as a semi auto (plus, if God forbid, you ever actually need to use it, who do YOU want the 12 folks in the box to see. John Rambo with his scary black “assault” rifle or John Wayne defending the ‘ol homestead😊

Gotta admit I just don’t get the whole “convert an AR to a bolt gun or convert an AR to a lever gun thing”. I mean why? There are a bunch of well designed bolt guns and lever guns already out there that will be smoother than these cobbled together conversion. A detachable mag bolt rifle will work very well, and I’ve got a 92 Winchester .357 and an OLD 94 Marlin .44 Mag that a super slick, accurate, and hard hitting. A buddy has a ‘73 Winchester replicas in .357 that’s been “tuned” and he can fire it about as fast as a semi auto (plus, if God forbid, you ever actually need to use it, who do YOU want the 12 folks in the box to see. John Rambo with his scary black “assault” rifle or John Wayne defending the ‘ol homestead😊
People like ARs. And in commie states they can't have them.

There are folks that have invested in the AR-type platform(s) that suddenly find out their politicians have removed their right to own that platform that can still use it with an economical swap of two components.

Those folks can then still use their property and have the ability to convert them back if they go to a state without such restrictions for recreational or competition shooting, and/or hunting.

Also there are companies that offer complete bolt-action uppers albeit at greater expense.

Folks should have the freedom to choose which way they want to go.

My .02

There are folks that have invested in the AR-type platform(s) that suddenly find out their politicians have removed their right to own that platform that can still use it with an economical swap of two components.

Those folks can then still use their property and have the ability to convert them back if they go to a state without such restrictions for recreational or competition shooting, and/or hunting.

Also there are companies that offer complete bolt-action uppers albeit at greater expense.

Folks should have the freedom to choose which way they want to go.

My .02
I don’t disagree. Not my thing but we’re all different

Won't work in the state of Illinois. To many other things going on with PICA. 🤬
Sure it will, the only problem is you need to send your bolt carrier group to them and get the certificate of destruction.

Unless I'm missing something.

Well I mean if I had something on the list....

Sure it will, the only problem is you need to send your bolt carrier group to them and get the certificate of destruction.

Read the info on the Kai Key website.

According to the registration numbers it seems that the majority of people in Illinois don't have anything on the list 😂.

Back