testtest

Kel-Tec RDB-S Carbine Review

Hmm, truth be told, I do have a 1970 Triumph Bonneville and some goggles like that, which I wear when using the Snow blower instead of plowing with my truck. I don't own a Kel-Tec RDB-S, nor any Bullpup, but do own 2 Sub2000's (9 & 40), and a Kel-Tec PLR-16 pistol to stay with the 223/5.56 theme. I guess I could go with my Galil Ace, but that's in the Carbine model chambered for 308. Sadly I haven't ridden in quite some time and the bike would need major restoration done to get it up an running on the road again. :sneaky:

Hmm, truth be told, I do have a 1970 Triumph Bonneville and some goggles like that, which I wear when using the Snow blower instead of plowing with my truck. I don't own a Kel-Tec RDB-S, nor any Bullpup, but do own 2 Sub2000's (9 & 40), and a Kel-Tec PLR-16 pistol to stay with the 223/5.56 theme. I guess I could go with my Galil Ace, but that's in the Carbine model chambered for 308. Sadly I haven't ridden in quite some time and the bike would need major restoration done to get it up an running on the road again. :sneaky:

Boy, I hit that nail right on the head!

Those $$ spent on that DIY spy satellite project over the winter really paid off.

Build your own spy satellite - 12 easy steps

F2E3OR2GRBTNW13.jpg

Last edited:
I think I saw that satellite on Science Channel "What on Earth" series showing views that looked like my area :unsure:. Now the truth is revealed. :LOL:

I had to sneak it on to one of those SpaceX Falcon 9 launches. I think they go up towards your direction. :cool:

Now you're just going to have to get the Kel-Tec RDB-C since you know ahead of time what you'll look like with it on your bike.

Back