testtest

KelTec SubCQB—the quiet carbine

Pretty interesting...price is decent, when you figure the cost of the suppressor into it...

Something about Keltec screams FUGLY and K Mart special .... just cannot get over the fact it looks like it will break at a moments notice. Just me

I've never purchased anything that required a tax stamp before, but this one is tempting. I've purchased several firearms that have found creative ways to comply with ATF regulations (Mossberg Shockwave, Remington Tac-14, and AR Pistols), but just haven't made the jump to any NFA items.

Outside of the KSG, which some people can’t seem to figure out how to run, (even though I’ve spent significant time with my own KSG25 and 3 other random KelTec bullpup shotguns and never had an issue) the only Kel Tec that seems to be a problem is that .22 ( I think it’s called CR30) which has been widely described as a dumpster fire. The Sub 2000 is pretty well received. Lots of them in circulation with very few reported issues. Also KT has lifetime warranties on all their stuff and their CS department is supposed to be excellent with fast turnaround times.
That said, other than my 25 they don’t have anything I’m interested in.

Back