testtest

Keystone19250 Camping Trip......Time for some fun.......

Lol, there is geese on truck door, so, he must actually be a “Ninja Goose” then.....🤔🤔🤔🤔
That is a Hawk and an Owl, my truck is finally setup for my Non-Profit
Second Chance Wildlife Rescue,
I am trained and Federally Licensed to pick up grounded birds of prey and waterfowl and transport them to rehabilitation organizations. When the birds are healthy I would then transport them back to where they were found for release.
D01CC90E-4886-4277-B21A-F745A97B7A5F.jpeg

Speaking of fires, picture this, the campground is about 5% occupied so there letting families picnic at vacant camp sites which is good thing letting people get outside and be safe. So I’m working on the truck and I see this guy and gal show up, no camper, camp site near my camper, they sit and have lunch then the guy empties all the garbage from his car into the fire pit, throws some wood on top lights a bon fire an
DRIVES AWAY!!!! I immediately called the campground office then unhooked my water supply from my camper to start spraying the fire which due to the wind had started to spread outside of the fire pit. Multiple fire departments showed up along with park and local police. For the most part I had fire out before the fire trucks showed up but they gave the whole area a major soaking anyway. The park police told me they caught the two people and they were arrested. I was just told by park management that my next week that I stay here will be free. 😄👩‍🚒

Speaking of fires, picture this, the campground is about 5% occupied so there letting families picnic at vacant camp sites which is good thing letting people get outside and be safe. So I’m working on the truck and I see this guy and gal show up, no camper, camp site near my camper, they sit and have lunch then the guy empties all the garbage from his car into the fire pit, throws some wood on top lights a bon fire an
DRIVES AWAY!!!! I immediately called the campground office then unhooked my water supply from my camper to start spraying the fire which due to the wind had started to spread outside of the fire pit. Multiple fire departments showed up along with park and local police. For the most part I had fire out before the fire trucks showed up but they gave the whole area a major soaking anyway. The park police told me they caught the two people and they were arrested. I was just told by park management that my next week that I stay here will be free. 😄👩‍🚒
That will teach them not to "mess" with the Ninja Goose
:devilish:

Added wood to it, then departed!? Either they're idiots, or, it was premeditated arson, and I'm thinking the latter.

Back