testtest

Kim Foxx decides not to prosecute gang shooting

Jimbo

Elite
Kim Foxx, the George Soros-backed prosecutor in Chicago, has decided not to prosecute gang members who went to the house of a rival gang and started shooting into the house. Because the gang in the house shot back, she calls it "mutual combat", and so she won't prosecute the perpetrators!

She and other Soros-backed prosecutors, who refuse to prosecute this sort of violence, are purposely trying to dismantle our society, in my opinion. If allowed to continue, that is exactly the effect their refusal to prosecute will have.

More info about Kim Foxx:

I bet she would prosecute gang members if they were to shoot her house up, since being a liberal she wouldn't shoot back! I'll post this again since in this case it really applies:

robertwwelchjr1.jpg

Kim Foxx, the George Soros-backed prosecutor in Chicago, has decided not to prosecute gang members who went to the house of a rival gang and started shooting into the house. Because the gang in the house shot back, she calls it "mutual combat", and so she won't prosecute the perpetrators!

She and other Soros-backed prosecutors, who refuse to prosecute this sort of violence, are purposely trying to dismantle our society, in my opinion. If allowed to continue, that is exactly the effect their refusal to prosecute will have.
Yup open and violent war on the streets.

Kim Foxx is an absolutely abysmal district attorney. One the one hand I feel for the residents of Cook County who cannot count on law enforcement to protect them. On the other hand though, they have to know what they got when they elected Kim Foxx. I get that prosecutors should have the leeway to drop cases they don't think they have the evidence to win, but I highly doubt that is the case when she dropped the case only two days after the suspects were arrested.

This is the same Kim Foxx that decided unilaterally there was no case against Jussie Smollet ....... but then that was right after she got a phone call from Michelle Obama.

It's not a done deal yet but at least another prosecutor has picked up the case. Maybe there will be some justice served at the end of the day.

And at the other end of the state we have Kim Gardner, also backed by Soros'.

When they do prosecute the gang bangers they drop most all the gun charges and the perp gets out in less than two years. You and I both know they need to lock them up until they're too old to gang bang anymore.

I hate these so-called prosecutions and investigations that for one reason or another go nowhere. I think the plan is to just drag some of them out till most Americans forget them. Much like the Bowe Bergdahl thing.

Or what 'wrong doing' if any was involved in the transfer of some $1.6B in cash under dark of night, with no congressional authority and .... 5 totally insane terrorist prisoners/leaders in exchange for the POS. Who BTW are now filling 4 of the top 5 gov't seats held by Taliban in Afghanistan.

Some cops want to do their job, but it's a dangerous waste of time. Put all that effort in to catch dirtbags for the court sets a super low bail amount. Then while they discuss the perpetrators lack of upbringing, economic opportunity, no daddy and all around bad luck, they decide to dismiss any charges. This is afforded career criminals. Now, and I hate to say this, be a white male with a firearm. You will go directly to jail, charges will be pressed and there will be no discussion of a break. It is, what it is. We can deny racism from each side, but it exists, and it's strong in Chicago. You just have to flip your view, Chicago has to be the most segregated place in the world. Everyone has their own community. Greeks have a few blocks carved out, Jews have specific neighborhoods, the Hispanic community has a huge footprint, LGBwhatever has a community of their own up north and the black community sprawls across the southeast side up and through what's referred to as the near west side. Everyone else fits in here and there. Those specific neighborhoods don't make it easy to move into or live in their community unless you're a "member "It's just the way it is. No one forces this segregation. It's not government conspiracy. It's just people with similar ethnic or socioeconomic or lifestyles banding together in their little niche.
Again, the people aren't trying to be, it's just naturally occurring, but it's there.

A fellow officer once commented that being an officer is "like shoveling s%$t against the tide". In the majority of cases I recall where an officer was killed, at the funeral we were asking ourselves, "why was that thug running around loose?" The people making policy have not been touched by the savagery, they cannot, or are unwilling, to comprehend it.

Back