testtest

Kim Foxx decides not to prosecute gang shooting

Wrong state. Kim Gardner is here in St. Louis, Mo. unfortunately.
Yes I'm well aware where she is. My point was both ends of the state have activist prosecutors. Both "allegedly" funded by Soros money.

Yes St. Louis is just a bridge ride from Illinois.

I lived in Fenton Mo. in the mid 80's. Worked in St. Ann at the open air Northwest plaza outdoor mall.

Much different time than today's atmosphere.

Yes I'm well aware where she is. My point was both ends of the state have activist prosecutors. Both "allegedly" funded by Soros money.

I lived in Fenton Mo. in the mid 80's. Worked in St. Ann at the open air Northwest plaza outdoor mall.

Yeah, but St. Louis is not " In the state" of Illinois.

And there is no allegedly. They are both certainly Soros funded. And Gardner is being brought before the bar.

The yard I currently report to is located where Wet Willys used to be. If you know where that was? 44 and 141. Speaking of Fenton.

Northwest Plaza was about the first of a long string of malls that were closed down. Almost all of them due to the metro link putting a station near there. After which there were roving bands of armed S bags terrorizing old ladies and other shoppers. Gang fights right in the middle of the mall. And people wonder why SoCo and West Co. malls and the entirety of St. Charles and Jefferson County refuse to allow a Metro Link station.

It seems to me there should be a federal offense here as well but the feds are reluctant to take up local gun crime cases
And the FBI now has its own issues being accused of fraud and a whistleblower that has proof of agents stealing millions of dollars in fraudulent payroll schemes.
I guess you only get away with it until you get caught.

I worry that this might be a test case for Chicago. I worked my way through law school as a cop, and anyone who spent time in either profession would tell you that there is more than enough evidence to file multiple criminal charges. It may be time to stop looking at Soros backed District Attorneys as idealistic fools who actually believe in their misguided causes. They may very well be intelligent people with evil intent.

Foxx is desperate to “lower” the perceived crime rate in Chicago. She clearly has no interest in protecting her citizens by putting violent thugs in prison. This leaves her the administrative option of lowering crime rates by refusing to file cases in the first place. If she can drop charges in every case where multiple parties fired shots by claiming that one party may have been acting in self-defense, then the reported “violent crime rate” goes down. This will leave just as many dead bodies in the streets, only they will no longer be “Murder Victims”. If Foxx and Soros get their way, these dead citizens will become “victims of the public health crisis of gun violence.”

I’m sure there are many SJW’s who are simply to young and stupid to know that their mentality is harmful to this country. I fear that the politicians backed by Soros are well aware of the devastating consequences of their political platforms.

It may be time to stop looking at Soros backed District Attorneys as idealistic fools who actually believe in their misguided causes. They may very well be intelligent people with evil intent...I fear that the politicians backed by Soros are well aware of the devastating consequences of their political platforms.
They know exactly what they are doing. The "idealism" is just their cover story; in my opinion, their intention is to destroy our system of law and order, so as to destroy our society.

Back