testtest

King’s Firearms Online

Th@tGuy

Elite
First off I know this company is a legit one so I’m not worried about that. My question is, what’s the shipping process like? Sure there’s the typical 3-10 business days standard but what’s usually the average? Anyone with experience with this company feel free to let me know. It will be greatly appreciated.

P.S I ordered a firearm from them Monday, but I’m out of town and wanted to plan my return date around the time it will arrive at the FFL for pick up.

1646862682989.png

real place! Check out their reviews. Some good, some bad. Good exchange.

1646862955333.png

Shipping looks like everywhere else you go. I hope this has some value to your question,

View attachment 25497
real place! Check out their reviews. Some good, some bad. Good exchange.

View attachment 25498

Shipping looks like everywhere else you go. I hope this has some value to your question,
Thanks, I looked at their reviews earlier. I read a review somewhere that they didn't update or email a buyer when his gun shipped he stated that a couple days later his FFL called and told him his gun was there.

Kings is a real firearms dealer. There was a scammer using the King's name with a fake website a while back and the real Kings was getting bad press over it even though the real Kings could do nothing about it.

I'm not questioning their legitimacy, I was just curious about the shipping time.
Have you tried calling them to see what their average order processing times are?

I'd expect them to at least provide tracking info with an estimate delivery time. Depending on what part of the country you are from Kings will play the biggest role in how long your order takes to get to the FFL.

Have you tried calling them to see what their average order processing times are?

I'd expect them to at least provide tracking info with an estimate delivery time. Depending on what part of the country you are from Kings will play the biggest role in how long your order takes to get to the FFL.
So from a email response from sales rep Nichole, new firearms come in from a distributor (don't know if it's the manufacturer itself or an outside vendor) to them first, which makes sense, then they ship the firearms to the consumers. However I thought maybe in stock firearms were stored in their own personal warehouse. I'm also just 6 hours south of them (I live in GA). So I'm thinking with all of that it's 7-10 days.

So from a email response from sales rep Nichole, new firearms come in from a distributor (don't know if it's the manufacturer itself or an outside vendor) to them first, which makes sense, then they ship the firearms to the consumers. However I thought maybe in stock firearms were stored in their own personal warehouse. I'm also just 6 hours south of them (I live in GA). So I'm thinking with all of that it's 7-10 days.
The biggest factor here would be how long it takes Kings to receive the firearm from the distributor before they ship it. I'd imagine shipping taking no more than 2-3 days once it's ready to leave the store for its final destination.

I've ordered lowers from places like Joe Bob Outfitters and Primary Arms who typically ship within 1-2 days and I've also ordered from PSA and had shipping take almost 3 weeks before they finally sent out my items.

Back