testtest

Kitchen knives

Sld1959

Hellcat
What does everyone use in the kitchen for knives. We have several I have made but our main kitchen knife set is the set we bought for our wedding.

Wilkinson sword brand knife set. Still in great shape and take a great edge.

Yeah being a knife geek I could go a lot nicer and more expensive but these have worked great for almost 45 years, not broke dont fix it.

20230511_090743.jpg

What does everyone use in the kitchen for knives. We have several I have made but our main kitchen knife set is the set we bought for our wedding.

Wilkinson sword brand knife set. Still in great shape and take a great edge.

Yeah being a knife geek I could go a lot nicer and more expensive but these have worked great for almost 45 years, not broke dont fix it.

View attachment 39437
s-l640.jpg

growing up my mom had this set of wilkinson sword knives. it replaced the "hodge podge" of spoons that identified as knives in the drawer.

Those knives have nice looking handles but they don't look like they would cut very well. :unsure:
😂
hahahaha... those are the knives in their holder/sharpeners. the gimmick with this set was that each time you pull the knife out it passed along a sharpener. as i remember, they worked pretty good for a while. i think i still have the set in my basement somewhere after cleaning out my parent's house.

I keep Wusthof in an under cabinet swivel block.
Found these in my travels decades ago, left behind in junkyard cars…
image.jpg

Back