testtest

KS7 at PSA

Bassbob

Emissary
I’m afraid to click on that link.

Thinking back earlier to the thread about a WWII home defense weapon ....... this would certainly be an opportunity for a good one not listed. Can't let the wife see this though since she has wanted one of these things since she first saw it. Why? According to her it's just "really, really neat looking"!

Sorry guys. I tried re doing it but got the same thing.
No worries Bob, here you even get the golden turkey trophy......🤣🤣🤣🤣
1602120526721.jpeg

Sorry, couldn’t resist.....

Thinking back earlier to the thread about a WWII home defense weapon ....... this would certainly be an opportunity for a good one not listed. Can't let the wife see this though since she has wanted one of these things since she first saw it. Why? According to her it's just "really, really neat looking"!

They are very popular. I can’t believe they’re still in stock. They won’t be by tomorrow.

@Bassbob the LGS I shop at has the KS7 available for $490.00 I'm not sure which gen this is but it appears to be a new item.

@Bassbob the LGS I shop at has the KS7 available for $490.00 I'm not sure which gen this is but it appears to be a new item.

There is only one generation of the KS7. It is as advanced as any of their bullpup shotguns get so far. By all accounts it is a better design than the KSG. And that is a damn good price.

There is only one generation of the KS7. It is as advanced as any of their bullpup shotguns get so far. By all accounts it is a better design than the KSG. And that is a damn good price.
Definitely a cool looking gun!
I love to shoot 12 gauge and I have hundreds of slugs and buckshot on hand. I typically shoot the slugs out to 100yds at paper with damn good accuracy.

Maybe I'll pick one up....😁👍

Back