testtest

Kudos to Crossbreed Holsters

X

XD94045

In my zeal to own the Hellcat Pro for EDC, as soon I put my HCP on order, I also ordered a Crossbreed Rogue System. Now, based on SA calling the HCP the California Compliant HCP OSX, I was confused as to which holster to purchase, so I called them to ask.

The Customer Service Representative said that she checked and that I needed to order the OSP model holster so I did.

After waiting for both the gun to clear DROS and the holster to arrive, for me to qualify with the HCP, and have it added to my CCW, the holster arrived only to be the wrong one!!!

I submitted a support ticket to Crossbreed and within 24 hours, they took exceptional care of me. They are expediting the shipment of the correct holster to me and a return authorization for the incorrect one.

As a proud owner of the Rogue System for my P365, I cannot say enough about their customer service!

In my zeal to own the Hellcat Pro for EDC, as soon I put my HCP on order, I also ordered a Crossbreed Rogue System. Now, based on SA calling the HCP the California Compliant HCP OSX, I was confused as to which holster to purchase, so I called them to ask.

The Customer Service Representative said that she checked and that I needed to order the OSP model holster so I did.

After waiting for both the gun to clear DROS and the holster to arrive, for me to qualify with the HCP, and have it added to my CCW, the holster arrived only to be the wrong one!!!

I submitted a support ticket to Crossbreed and within 24 hours, they took exceptional care of me. They are expediting the shipment of the correct holster to me and a return authorization for the incorrect one.

As a proud owner of the Rogue System for my P365, I cannot say enough about their customer service!
They have always done right by me. They have a good selection, good prices, and great quality. They even had holsters for my Jericho, which is hard to come by.

Back