testtest

Latest from Illinois.

Wirenut

Hellcat
The Illinois Senate, with only one hour's notice, will post a bill for committee that will change every aspect of firearm ownership in Illinois. This is a common legislative maneuver to rush a bill, so the need to file a witness slip now is CRITICAL.

Once the bill is posted, we will immediately alert you where and how to file your witness slip.

Please forward this Call to Action to all 2nd Amendment friends and advocates you know, and keep the calls going to your Senator’s office in Springfield.

70 for, 8100+ against in witness slips. Last I checked
Supposed to reconvene 1:30. Let's see. Got the mommies and their sob stories. I'm sorry to be that way, but the left has a history of fabrication and dramatization.
There is a time for emotion but never a time to excuse common sense. I don't blame you. They use emotional arguments as a cudgel to confuse and mislead the uneducated. It is their fault for over using and desensitizing us all to it.

The democrats always use the women to their advantage to push their agenda whether it be those awful black rifles or the sanctuary state for illegals and abortion rights.
Too bad they won't address the real issues like all the crime in Chicago.

Chicago Cook County has had ‘The Ban‘ since when…2013 ?
Apparently the downstate elected didn’t get the memo on its effectiveness.
Maybe BeetleJuice is suppressing the information.

Back