testtest

Latest from Illinois.

That state has been on the slippery slope for decades. I grew up there. In 1971 I was home on leave after a Vietnam tour and a buddy invited me to go rabbit hunting. He loaned me a single shot shotgun and I went to KMart to buy a box of 12 ga. Ammo. My FOID card had expired while I was overseas and they would not sell me a box of shells. So my buddy bought them for me. By loaning me a gun and buying me shells my friends would have become felons as I read this bill. I aver that these bills will have absolutely no impact on violent crime rates in Illinois.

That state has been on the slippery slope for decades. I grew up there. In 1971 I was home on leave after a Vietnam tour and a buddy invited me to go rabbit hunting. He loaned me a single shot shotgun and I went to KMart to buy a box of 12 ga. Ammo. My FOID card had expired while I was overseas and they would not sell me a box of shells. So my buddy bought them for me. By loaning me a gun and buying me shells my friends would have become felons as I read this bill. I aver that these bills will have absolutely no impact on violent crime rates in Illinois.
If I may ask , what part of the state did you live in? Yes it is a shame that our state leaders want to turn all of us law abiding citizens into felons but want to turn all the felons loose without bail. The stupid runs very deep in this state. :mad:

Back