testtest

Learn These 4 Key Handgun Shooting Fundamentals

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Another good article for the new gun owners, or just a refresher for the experienced, some good points.

Another good article for the new gun owners, or just a refresher for the experienced, some good points.

Always great to review the basics. Good article little green man.

Are you impressed with the muscle in Jerry's forearm? Strong grip.

Let's hope that Jerry divulges his trigger finger exercises before he dies;
he has stated he may take it to the grave.............

Thanks, Anni. Good article.

I'm not sure of the exact sponsorship, but their are several schools in my state (Arkansas) that participate in shooting sports with both archery and shotgun (skeet and/or trap). I haven't seen anything about handgun. The Game and Fish Commission support this effort, and it is fun to see how well the kids can shoot.

My club sponsors several youth programs in BB gun, air rifle, Jr. rifle (.22 LR), archery, and fishing which are all mentored by certified instructors and volunteers, all of whom are unpaid. We also have an annual Youth Days weekend where hundreds of young people are introduced to the aforementioned disciplines under careful supervision at no cost whatsoever, although extensive safety briefings and age requirements apply depending on the program (all equipment club owned, maintained, and supplied). The programs are open to the public without membership requirements though many end up joining. These young people have brought home many trophies from local, regional, and national competitions which are proudly displayed in the clubhouse. The smiles and pride of those youngsters involved are priceless when their trophies are unveiled at our monthly meetings to the applause and cheers of those present. Needless to say, I'm proud to be a member.

My club sponsors several youth programs in BB gun, air rifle, Jr. rifle (.22 LR), archery, and fishing which are all mentored by certified instructors and volunteers, all of whom are unpaid. We also have an annual Youth Days weekend where hundreds of young people are introduced to the aforementioned disciplines under careful supervision at no cost whatsoever, although extensive safety briefings and age requirements apply depending on the program. The programs are open to the public without membership requirements though many end up joining. These young people have brought home many trophies from local, regional, and national competitions which are proudly displayed in the clubhouse. The smiles and pride of those youngsters involved are priceless when their trophies are unveiled at our monthly meetings to the applause and cheers of those present. Needless to say, I'm proud to be a member.
Is good hearing.
Sounds like a great program and a lot of fun for all involved too! Smiles priceless, yes they are! (y)(y)
Not everyone has those opportunities, but is still good hearing and inspiration for those that may not have yet?

Back