testtest

Leaving the forum

Just because the mods can’t be consistent in their enforcement of what is or isn’t political is no reason to leave.
If members can stop dragging non 2A controversial politics into the most benign of threads then their comments won't be deleted. This also includes those that respond to the non 2A politics which further brings a non political thread into an argumentative place. This forum is for civil discussion and people that choose to bring political arguments into a non political thread will have their comments deleted. There is a place in the forum specifically for 2A politics as stated in the rules.

If members can stop dragging non 2A controversial politics into the most benign of threads then their comments won't be deleted. This includes those that respond to the non 2A politics. This forum is for civil discussion and people that choose to bring political arguments into a non political thread will have their comments deleted. There is a place in the forum specifically for 2A politics as stated in the rules.
Come on.

How many other threads does this happen in, and you guys just stand by and let it go?

To quote someone else in a film my handle comes from;

“Wake up and smell what you’re shoveling.”

Come on.

How many other threads does this happen in, and you guys just stand by and let it go?

To quote someone else in a film my handle comes from;

“Wake up and smell what you’re shoveling.”
Each of us Mods work on a part time basis and unfortunately we do not catch everything. Sometimes it takes a while but we still moderate on threads we come across with rule violations months after the original posting and take action.

Last edited:
Each of us Mods work on a part time basis and unfortunately we do not catch everything. Sometimes it takes a while but we still moderate on threads we come across with rule violations months after the original posting and take action.
I, for one, appreciate the moderators diligence, while they perform a very difficult, thankless, and often polarizing necessity.

Be that as it may…the moderation is wildly inconsistent (even if something does get reported), and heavily biased towards one side.

This can’t come as a revelation to you.

Hi,

I've got a pretty thick skin. Delete my stuff, I don't care. I try to speak the truth, not just what's "true".

1712005010345.png

This place is pretty civil. I don't agree with everything but that's OK. It makes life interesting.

Being a mod is a thankless job. But I'll thank you anyway. We're all just human.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

The problem is…

An issue is only “political” if someone disagrees with a post.

As long as everyone nods along, “politics” is hunky-dory on this forum.
Every comment was deleted so I'm not sure how you feel singled out. Feel free to reach out to the other mods in a PM or the open forum if you feel that I am being biased.

@HansGruber I moved these posts to a more revelant place for the discussion.

Every comment was deleted so I'm not sure how you feel singled out. Feel free to reach out to the other mods in a PM or the open forum if you feel that I am being biased.
So, what you’re saying is:

If I hadn’t responded with a contrary opinion to @rcurtner ’s post, you would have deleted it anyway?

Sorry; I don’t believe that.

ETA; thank you for moving this to a more proper thread.

If members can stop dragging non 2A controversial politics into the most benign of threads then their comments won't be deleted. This also includes those that respond to the non 2A politics which further brings a non political thread into an argumentative place. This forum is for civil discussion and people that choose to bring political arguments into a non political thread will have their comments deleted. There is a place in the forum specifically for 2A politics as stated in the rules.
Say , since I always miss the good stuff , could you put those posts up so I can see what I didn't have a chance to get mad about? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Back