testtest

Liberty Safes

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Been thinking of getting a small safe just to keep my ammo all locked up. Was looking at Liberty safes, then one I was looking at was the Liberty Home safe 8, until I found out this safe is now imported from China, not made here like it used to be. My brother has one he got several years ago, and it’s made in USA. Very disappointed, won’t buy anything from Liberty now, here is one I was looking at.
1596591866499.jpeg

Unfortunately if a company like liberty doesn't jump on the import band wagon like everyone else they will price themselves out of the market by the cheaper brands like stack on.

Most of these cheap imported safes are made by one manufacturer and have the different brand logos stamped on them.

I haven't looked at safes since I bought mine around 20 years ago. It's a Browning, made by Canon I believe. I spoke with a locksmith before I paid the money and asked him about the electronic locks. At that time, he recommended strongly against the electronic locks as they were unreliable, but that may have changed in the intervening years. I have the old timey dial lock set. If the safe is made in China, you can probably bet the lock set is as well.

Regards,
Bill

I just got an email from Snap Safes (Horndys) & was thinking about getting another under the bed drawer safe. Perhaps they have something to suit your needs. (Not sure where they made though).
I keep getting inundated with Liberty safe emails from Carl whomever he is

Back