testtest

Light hearted songs and jokes

powerboatr

Professional
i found these the other day searching for irsih pub and ship songs for a new ring tone....anyway
\
I found the Poxy Boggards, and they make 2 live crew(nasty as they want to be album) seem like choir boys...not so much the language as much as what they are saying in the lyrics
poxy boggards i once had a lass lyrics, just for one
seamus kennedy will crack a rib from laughter

Toby Keith and Scotty Emerick wrote some songs to pass the time when on tour that are quite humorous. They call them Bus Songs and they were just for their circle and not meant to be published. They also did a few that were specifically for the military and only performed them at USO shows "Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue" was one of those. Word got out and others could'nt get enougn of them. I think they even released an album of some of them and released others as regular songs and of course their are a few that will never be recorded. Heard them talk on the Bob and Tom radio show and he said that the song "I'll never smoke weed with Willy again" started out as a bus song they wrote after spending a little time with Willie Nelson on tour. Really miss Toby and hope he beats the stomach cancer.
Other ones I like are unexpected songs from bands that are completely out of their wheel house. An example of that is the song "I got stoned and I missed it" by KC and the Sunshine Band.
In my younger days I also used to also listen to the DaVinci's Notebook (many nmfw songs)...

Toby Keith and Scotty Emerick wrote some songs to pass the time when on tour that are quite humorous. They call them Bus Songs and they were just for their circle and not meant to be published. They also did a few that were specifically for the military and only performed them at USO shows "Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue" was one of those. Word got out and others could'nt get enougn of them. I think they even released an album of some of them and released others as regular songs and of course their are a few that will never be recorded. Heard them talk on the Bob and Tom radio show and he said that the song "I'll never smoke weed with Willy again" started out as a bus song they wrote after spending a little time with Willie Nelson on tour. Really miss Toby and hope he beats the stomach cancer.
Other ones I like are unexpected songs from bands that are completely out of their wheel house. An example of that is the song "I got stoned and I missed it" by KC and the Sunshine Band.
In my younger days I also used to also listen to the DaVinci's Notebook (many nmfw songs)...
i have the album with his bus songs
smoking weed with Willie again and if i was jesus are really really good,

Back