testtest

Little Big Gun: The Ronin 4.25″

I recently purchased the Ronin in 4.25 .45 ACP and I have to agree, this is the absolute best pistol I have in my inventory. The .45ACP feels significant but nice! I bought this gun on a First Line deal and could not be happier with the value. For about $705 this gun had exceeded any expectations for a 1911 in this price range.

i have one and have to agree its a good shooter
took me a minute to stop shooting low with it, compared to the 1967 1911 colt.
what got my attention was the 2 tone ...
but its a solid puppy, carries well
mu only small issue is the rough edges on the out edge of the slide, not sharp, just rough
i have about 300 rounds through it and only wear is the hammer where it strikes the pin, not bad, just visible
i did put pac grips on it as my long fingers sort of double wrapped around the wood grips and made for a sloppy feel ...yes i know i said it sloppy grip.. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• ronin small.jpg
    ronin small.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 41
  • ronin with new grips.jpg
    ronin with new grips.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 41
Does anybody have a Ronin EMP 9 3"? I just picked up mine November 21st; almost a 3 year waiting list to get this gun. Paid $899.95.
Any pros/cons?

Steve
PheasantHollowFarm

I recently purchased the Ronin in 4.25 .45 ACP and I have to agree, this is the absolute best pistol I have in my inventory. The .45ACP feels significant but nice! I bought this gun on a First Line deal and could not be happier with the value. For about $705 this gun had exceeded any expectations for a 1911 in this price range.
This handgun is also available at a great price for NRA Instructors directly from SA. You can opt for the 5" also.

Back