testtest

Little red wagon

I see a lot of people at the range use one of these mostly in the rifle area sometimes hand area also
i use a green cart and a dillion Square deal B
we also have a wheeled computer carry on luggage thing, it hold 3 pistols and flat ammo boxes and ROLLS
when i see canvas bags or old luggage and the like , i think a bit out of the norm for range or hunting use
i have some old dewalt, and harbor freight canvas bags, perfect for stuff we do

I see a lot of people at the range use one of these mostly in the rifle area sometimes hand area also
by the time i load all my :poop: , into the trunk, then pick up that monstority, and shove that in my trunk, then unload all that :poop:, i'll have to take a nap inside the range store or on top of the club's conference room table...

not to mention, i'd either need a bigger car with a HUGE trunk, or one of them $100,000 pick up trucks, cuz either way, i'm napping after doing all that :poop:.

Years ago, I also was one to tote at least one extra large range bag on range visits. Years of experience have allowed me to whittle away lots of unnecessary items; now, two double pistol bags suit me well.

Years ago, I also was one to tote at least one extra large range bag on range visits. Years of experience have allowed me to whittle away lots of unnecessary items; now, two double pistol bags suit me well.
I also have been minimizing my range stuff. I have range bags of all sizes, even a real nice Condition 1 that carries 4 to 5 handguns and many mags. Now I try to keep it to 2 pistols, maybe 3 max. I have a good canvas bag that holds two pistols and three mags per gun (loaded of course, to save time and space). If I really want to run 3, I use that and a smaller one to carry the third and its mags. Both the bags have room for a box or two of spare ammo, in case I'm having too much fun to quit when the mags are spent.

Back