testtest

Loaded Precision: Springfield’s Sensational .308

When you think M1A, what comes to mind?

For me it's the ability to configure a great .308 rifle how you want, Bull Pup, folding butt stock, collapsible butt stock, long barrel, short barrel, iron sights, optics, pistol grip, synthetic stock, wood stock, aluminum chassis stock, standard, medium, and heavy weight barrels with different muzzle devices including sound suppressors. Other calibers are available, but I prefer mine in .308 / 7.62x51.

Attachments

• IMG_8277.1.jpg
    IMG_8277.1.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 190
  • 5-14s.JPG
    5-14s.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 185
I know these are excellent rifles, top quality, and near precision instruments ...... but good god they're ugly. :unsure::sleep::D

Don't mean to offend anyone since obviously 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder', and certainly we can all agree there's 'different strokes for different folks', but good god they're ugly. :unsure::sleep::D

Give me a really nice piece of stained and varnished wood with a nice tight checkering pattern hand done, a deep, deep blued barrel and metal works, and a flawless meeting between that wood and metal and there's a thing of beauty. (y)(y)

I know, I know, that's just one man's opinion and I respect that, I really do ..... but good god those other things are ugly!!!
;););)

I know these are excellent rifles, top quality, and near precision instruments ...... but good god they're ugly. :unsure::sleep::D

Don't mean to offend anyone since obviously 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder', and certainly we can all agree there's 'different strokes for different folks', but good god they're ugly. :unsure::sleep::D

Give me a really nice piece of stained and varnished wood with a nice tight checkering pattern hand done, a deep, deep blued barrel and metal works, and a flawless meeting between that wood and metal and there's a thing of beauty. (y)(y)

I know, I know, that's just one man's opinion and I respect that, I really do ..... but good god those other things are ugly!!!
;););)

Old school, welcome to new school thing? You aren't alone in your thoughts and opinions by any means. - Wood's good!

Looks wise? Many firearms, especially black handguns, look like old boxy cars of the 1980's with Henry Ford's favorite color scheme? Is a good thing there's no beauty contests, but beauty is usually in the eye of the beholder like you said too? On the bright side, pink, fuschia and lavender is rarely seen on AR's or AK's? - A Mary Kay Cosmetics pink AR is around corner at favorite LGS? GASP! Anything for the gals can be rough sometimes? - Give it time? :)

Back