testtest

Looking for 9mm 1911

mtjmay

Alpha
Hello all, I'm looking for a 1911 9mm model for my wife's birthday in a couple of months. She doesn't have a handgun yet, but her dad is a competitive shooter and recommended the SA 1911 Ronin. She wants one, and I've been looking everywhere but as everyone knows they're tough to find. I'm willing to pay a hefty premium to get her what she's looking for. Any advice on how I can acquire one? Thanks in advance for your help!

Hello all, I'm looking for a 1911 9mm model for my wife's birthday in a couple of months. She doesn't have a handgun yet, but her dad is a competitive shooter and recommended the SA 1911 Ronin. She wants one, and I've been looking everywhere but as everyone knows they're tough to find. I'm willing to pay a hefty premium to get her what she's looking for. Any advice on how I can acquire one? Thanks in advance for your help!
I just sent you a PM for an LGS I shop at that has 1 in stock at a decent price just under msrp plus they offer free shipping. I recommend giving them a call first because as you know these are in high demand.

Last edited:
I just sent you a PM for an LGS I shop at that has 1 in stock at a decent price just under msrp plus they offer free shipping. I recommend giving them a call first because as you know these are in high demand.
Thank you all for helping me out with this. I was able to connect with the dealer 10mmLife recommended and it should be shipping out in a couple of days. Life is good! :)

Back