testtest

Looking for a new CC

Makarovs are increasing in value, consider waiting longer to sell it.
I shot 4 subcompacts today. 1st Place- Ruger Max 9, 2nd Place- Shield Plus, 3rd Place- Hellcat, 4th Place- S&W CSX. This was a limited test, my thumbs gave out loading the magazines.

If capacity is the most important factor to you, then the Hellcat or Hellcat Pro is your best option. If you are comfortable with your Makarov's 8-round capacity (I'm assuming it's an 8-round model), then I would recommend one of the Springfield XDS Mod.2 models. The Hellcat is a great gun, but the XDS with the optional 8-round magazine (sold on Springfield's website) fills my hand better than the Hellcat, and the flatter profile of the XDS makes it easier for me to conceal.

Springfield offers XDS models with 3.3" or 4" barrels, and offers optics-ready and red-dot equipped models. The best part is that the XDS models can usually be found for considerably lower prices than the higher-capacity micro 9's. I like capacity as much as the next guy, but if I were going to carry a Springfield as my EDC it would be an XDS.

Back