testtest

Looking for recommendations for Holsters

Looking for some OWB holsters for my Springfield Armory XD-45 acp MOD.2 4.0 with crimson trace and my Springfield Armory XDM Elite 9mm with Olight Baldr S
Suggestions or Recommendations?

For that specific combination, going to be hard to find. I checked my usual go to, muddy River tactical and Trex arms. But they didn’t have this option. I know Falco holsters likely would make a custom One, shipping is slow and they come from overseas. But that’s the only company I can think of. I carried my xdm 4.5 tactical 45 acp, hunting for a couple years in one of their crossdraw holsters (don’t love carrying on strong side when hunting). It worked and seemed nice enough, still have it.

1791 Gunleather makes good, and well finished holsters.
https://1791gunleather.com/
1704283817021.jpeg

Here's one that fits my New High Power and XDm, OSP, & etc, pistols.

MTR Custom Leather makes a selection of holsters for your pistol. Use the drop downs on the one you like for a custom fit. You can also call or text with questions. I have several of their products but no affiliation other than being a satisfied customer. Good luck with your search! Here's a link:

I found an unusual way to make all my holsters poke my ribs less when sitting. Dr. Scholl's heel pad insert is the same as lots of the wedges sold, not too squishy and very easy to use-did get double stick velcro. I also happened across a video about using it."The Sound's of Silence" after OUCH! DARN! @#%&!

Back