testtest

Looking for standard small pistol primers

I haven't given up finding primers. I get Federal 9mm 147 gr flat nosed fmj's $13.00 for 50 round box. I haven't added it up but I'm pretty sure I can't beat that price reloading. I have 20 boxes on hand, so to be honest I really don't need more.

Last edited:
yes with primers at the nutty price midsouth has small primers at 94.99
last time i bought primers they were 26 for 1k

i bought lots during the early obama years

at least midsouth has small and large pistol in stock. they also have some foreign made ones for .08 each vice the .10 for cci

Here's a link for primers. 1000 for $59.99. I've ordered from them before they are good to go. If you sign up for.the news letter you'll get a 5% off discount code you can use. It's on their home page.

Don't know anything about these, but they're down to .07 ea at Midsouthshooterssupply.com. They have others, CCI and Aguila but they're a little higher ... 1 or 2 cents ea. 5000spp.jpg

Norma Shooting DOT com has Argentine SP primers for $59.99 /1000 Plus shipping and Tax puts them at about $85.00 to Indiana.

Is All Sports out of primers? They supposedly sell primers? Academy in the south seems to have primers in stock more than the west does. Other forums talk about getting them from academy, bass pro and cabella's. This info comes from people in the Austin, San Antonio and Houston area with some around DFW.
I'll check with Academy & All Sports today.

Back