testtest

Looks like the Prodigy might have competition soon.

SimonRL

Hellcat
1672105720321.jpeg

Whether you like this sort of thing or not, more double stack 1911s that don’t break the bank is good for everyone.

I'm curious about a chamber that is factory-labeled 10mm/.40S&W after a few threads bickering about head-spacing.
I was always told not to fire .40 in a 10mm due to headspace issues, I know some do, my shops gunsmith also said not to but, I’m not here telling those who do, not to do it, it’s there gun, just relaying what was mentioned to me

View attachment 34192
Whether you like this sort of thing or not, more double stack 1911s that don’t break the bank is good for everyone.
Although at this time I have no intention of adding another gun to my collection however that is a nice looking firearm.
Honestly why do they put accessory rails on everything these days, it would look so much better without a rail.

Have I said before I love the look of a black gun.

Although at this time I have no intention of adding another gun to my collection however that is a nice looking firearm.
Honestly why do they put accessory rails on everything these days, it would look so much better without a rail.

Have I said before I love the look of a black gun.
I think Staccato has shown everyone that there’s a market for these as duty pistols.

Back