testtest

Love me some 22

frankly when i first started out, i stayed away from .22's....

then soon after the scandemic broke out, and just try to find a 9mm, or even a .380...or even the ammo.

oh, 1911's were over stocked, as well as many revolvers, but i didn't want those at that time either, cuz the prices of ammo were either thru the roof, or out of stock.

so i got my G-44, and honestly.,.it's a blast.

I love .22s! been shooting them since I was old enough to hold a gun up. 😁
I have more guns in .22 than any other caliber. There's almost always a .22 of some kind with me on any trip to the range. A good .22, a set of spinners and a brick of ammo makes for a fun afternoon. (y)

I love .22 firearms. My Christmas present when I was 12 was a Marlin 29A lever-action rifle. Now, my favorite pistol is my Browning Buckmark. When I go to the range, I shoot about 100 rounds of 9mm--at about 28 cents a round--and then shoot about 200 rounds of .22lr at about 7 cents a round. It can't be beat.

Same here .22 is a blast, it's nice to go to the range and have a good time without breaking the back. My most recent purchase was a Henry Frontier lever gun in .22, I also have a G44 and a Walter PPQ. I like that they make the full size center fire gun in .22 for training.

I like .22. Fun to shoot and cheap. I'm cheap. It's cheap. It's a match made in heaven.

.22lr.jpg

Back