testtest

Lucas Oil Outdoor Products

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
I have been using the Lucas Oil Extreme Duty CLP and there Extreme Duty Gun Oil for about a year now. I have no issues with it, the CLP cleans as good as other clp’s, and the gun oil stays where you put it. I have read on other forums that others like it, others don’t. This CLP has somewhat less odor then Breakfree and a lot less odor then Balistol which my brother swears by. It’s ok for polymer guns, which most of mine are anymore, Springfield also recommends it and in there online store they sell it. Any thoughts?

I love it and swear by it as well. As far as the CLP tho I like this stuff. Plus it doesn’t smell up the house.

Attachments

• C68326CD-E468-4630-A81F-0E1E2664CAAF.jpeg
    C68326CD-E468-4630-A81F-0E1E2664CAAF.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 250
I got a free sample of the Lucas gun oil when I purchased my TRP 10mm. I cleaned the firearm prior to shooting, lubing it with Lucas. It performed flawlessly, and the oil appeared to stay in place. I have since purchased a bottle, and have used it exclusively on other firearms. I like it on AR bolts also.

I like it too. Sometimes I ‘mix and match’ by using Balistol CLP and Lucas gun oil in where I specifically lubricate (rails, etc.). Overall, I think it works fine and I have no complaints.

Back