testtest

M1A Accelerator? Ryker Grip Hands-On Review

No interest in that grip but watching that guy shoot that M1A has me wanting to get to the range.
Absolutely Agreed! Anyone who thinks their good with a rifle? If they can can hit a moderately sized target (Let's say a 16" square) off hand at 300, or even 250-200? That's some pretty pionty marksmanship in my opinion!

Absolutely Agreed! Anyone who thinks their good with a rifle? If they can can hit a moderately sized target (Let's say a 16" square) off hand at 300, or even 250-200? That's some pretty pionty marksmanship in my opinion!
Agreed, he was good but remember he hit the plate at 100 yards without using that grip with a short barreled CQB that grip made no difference.

Roger. However. He did seemed to shoot faster with the grip or had better control of his target reacquisition with the grip. At least it seemed to me, but he may also just be trying to sell other shooters on "the grip". I really don't see how it could be any better than a regular vertical foregrip or no foregrip at all for that matter.

Back