testtest

M1A LEFT EJECTION HAND CONVERSION

I am a left handed shooter and interested in buying an M1A. Is there or has there ever been one made that ejects to the left ? Are there any conversions made that I can buy ? I have never shot one and don't know if this is necessary or not. Thanks for any opinions.

I am a lert handed shooter and interested in buying an M1A. Is there or has there ever been one made that ejects to the left ? Are there any conversions made that I can buy ? I have never shot one and don't know if this is necessary or not. Thanks for any opinions.
I am a southpaw.
Have had almost no issue with a modern sporting rifle left handed. Exception is the Steyr AUG . My m1a, ar15’s and .308’s have had zero issue with left hand shooting. Only rifle ever to give me issue was my AUG. i had to buy a dedicated case deflector

Thanks Killer Ford, I appreciate the reply. It seems like most of the members feel the same way. I'll just go to the range, fire a few rounds and go ahead and buy one. Thanks again.

I am a lert handed shooter and interested in buying an M1A. Is there or has there ever been one made that ejects to the left ? Are there any conversions made that I can buy ? I have never shot one and don't know if this is necessary or not. Thanks for any opinions.
I am a left handed long rifle shooter and I love my M1A. I have no problems with it as is.

I am a left handed long rifle shooter and I love my M1A. I have no problems with it as is.

I shoot mine right handed, but I can also shoot them left handed if there is a need to.

I know several left handed guys that shoot the M14 right handed, it's lefty friendly.

Back