testtest

M1A scout squad optics question.

Holosun optics for M1A scout? I’m looking at 2.

What do you think? I was looking at the Burris 2-7 x32 but it was suggested to look at these.

I’m bouncing between the three. Any input would be appreciated.

Holosun makes nice stuff.

All depends on how far you are shooting. I've got this on my Scout Squad
But I have been flirting with the idea of putting a red dot on it as of late.

I was told the holosun could get me 100-300 yards. That’s why I’m asking. I’m in no rush to buy. Just want to get more information. I was going to get the Burris 2-7 x32 scout until now.

I was told the holosun could get me 100-300 yards. That’s why I’m asking. I’m in no rush to buy. Just want to get more information. I was going to get the Burris 2-7 x32 scout until now.

100 yards, definitely. More? Definitely can. 300? I can't imagine the dot doesn't absolutely block out your target. 300 seems like a pretty big stretch but I'm only going off of how hard it was for me to see my target at 150 - 200 yards with a red dot.

100 yards, definitely. More? Definitely can. 300? I can't imagine the dot doesn't absolutely block out your target. 300 seems like a pretty big stretch but I'm only going off of how hard it was for me to see my target at 150 - 200 yards with a red dot.
200 isn’t bad. Just can’t choose between the 512 and 530. I was hoping to hear from someone who has tried it on the M1A Scout Squad. Thanks for your input.

It has the ability for all three dots. The 512 was my first choice then I saw the 530. They both have the same features but the 530 has a quick release attachment. If I can afford it, I’d buy all three scopes. Ugh!
The QD mount is a nice touch. I would opt for the 510C ( also has a QD mount) before I would the 530, but that's just me. I have never handled an M1A so I can't say about this application. I might be looking at an LPVO though.

The QD mount is a nice touch. I would opt for the 510C ( also has a QD mount) before I would the 530, but that's just me. I have never handled an M1A so I can't say about this application. I might be looking at an LPVO though.
Thanks again. I think its know between the HE530 - GR and the Burris 2-7-x32. The 530 sounds to be good around 100- 200 and I like it because its fully incased and weather proof. The Burris can get me out to 300-500. I wish I could get both. I guess I'll keep stewing over it for a while. Thanks again to everyone for the input.

Back