testtest

M1A SOCOM sight system.

Well it was Bassbob and RandomHero that had first mentioned Holosun to me, and for that. I definitely thank you guys.

So for all of you that have the Holosun 510C. One question? How well dose it maintain the same zero on target after retachment, as compared to before detachment?

Well it was Bassbob and RandomHero that had first mentioned Holosun to me, and for that. I definitely thank you guys.

So for all of you that have the Holosun 510C. One question? How well dose it maintain the same zero on target after retachment, as compared to before detachment?
I've removed a 510c and reinstalled it on the same exact rail location with no noticable changes to zero.

Don't mean to beat a dead horse, but I picked up (not bought, just fondled in the store) a Socom CQB today, factory-new, and the factory irons were almost unusable to me. They were so low that when combined with the cheek riser, I had to tilt my head 45++ degrees to get my right eye down close enough to the stock to see through them. Now the original complaint on this thread makes 100% sense to me. Those irons need to come up at least 1/4", or the cheek riser needs to go down...or both. I think this rifle is intended for the user to use a non-co-witness optic with that design spec.

I was contemplating an acquisition, but those sights do NOT work for me (standard M1A NM sights work great for me with the standard stock, BTW)...

Back