testtest

M1A™ TANKER RIFLE .308|WALNUT (AA9622)

Been trying to find one for a year can you buy direct from Springfield Armory
You cannot “buy direct” in the same sense as ordinary non-firearm things. In other words, I can buy a pair of Levis direct from Levis.com or i can go to Amazon or a dept store and buy ‘em.
For a firearm, you’ve got to get a local FFL dealer or gun store to order it if they don’t have it on the shelf. They’ll usually order from their distributor, who’s tied in with Springfield.
But - another option is to search for one on sites like Gunbroker.com, and make your purchase, whereupon they’ll ask you what local FFL dealer to ship it to. You’ll pay a small FFL fee when you pick it up. This is sorta/kinda like getting your Levis off Amazon:). Usually much faster than ordering thru local store/dealer, but often costs more. I’ve used it several times however and it works.

BEWARE of scam sites however ! There’s lots of posts here about those.

Last edited:
16FC15B8-A1AD-4930-B37A-E6FE794F3312.png

Been trying to find one for a year can you buy direct from Springfield Armory
Gun.deals will normally give you some places that are selling them. I would echo the sentiments of others though and always caution on “too good to be true” prices. I wish Brownell’s would start getting them. They have some M1A Socom rifles but no Tankers… ever

Back