testtest

M67 Flamethrower Tank: Vietnam’s Zippo

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled “M67 Flamethrower Tank: Vietnam’s Zippo” and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/m67-flamethrower-tank/.

There you go teasing me again with all these articles about stuff I can’t use on the feral hogs 😝
Claymore, LAW’s and Zippo’s.
I’d have a field day .. well, the field would be burnt 🤔🤠

Are you kidding? I've got one of these Zippo tanks parked in my garage right now. You don't? :)

You've got me beat. I only have a M9A1-7 in my garage (bought at a surplus auction) for cleaning my driveway of snow in the winter. :sneaky: You should have seen the neighbors the first time I used it. I did have a visit from the local LEOs who I was ready for with plenty of documentation of the legalities of flamethrowers.

I envy you.

You've got me beat. I only have a M9A1-7 in my garage (bought at a surplus auction) for cleaning my driveway of snow in the winter. :sneaky: You should have seen the neighbors the first time I used it. I did have a visit from the local LEOs who I was ready for with plenty of documentation of the legalities of flamethrowers.

I envy you.
Since when are flamethrowers illegal ? I can buy one right now from Midway for like $600.

Since when are flamethrowers illegal ? I can buy one right now from Midway for like $600.
They are legal, but, many LEOs believe they are not. If you are going to use them, you should pre prepare to present evidence on the legality.

That said, I have heard that California may have some laws restricting them. I'm not sure that is true or not.

Back