testtest

Magazine Broke Into Pieces

Was sitting in the tax prep office and being in a wheelchair not much room to carry. Had gun and mag holder on a Crossbreed Lincoln belt under C.C. leggings and suddenly felt a sharp pain in left breast, looked and mag spring and plastic parts hanging from bodysuit. Luck I carried the mag upside down so no loss of ammo. shocked at how long the spring was. Has this happened to anyone? 15 round H. Pro mag.

Thanks Old-Me, I wonder if it being dropped the night before mattered? I'll look at what you mentioned. Thanks.
i have dropped...my Wilsons, Night Hawk Customs, Glocks, MecGars, Berettas, and others from standing at the shooting bench to a concrete floor.....and nuffin, but maybe a scratch or 2....that might be at least a 4 foot drop.

you are in a wheel chair? much less distance to the floor

Pro mags are built cheaply,

P.S.

NOOOOooooooooo...........i ain't dropped ALL those mags all at once..!!!!!!!

sometimes they fall off the bench as i move things around. sometimes they fall if i am speed ejecting them and reloading fast.

Last edited:
I had this Metal Form mag break several years ago while I was shooting at the range.
metalform.JPG

promag for 50ae is terrible and have hits and misses when it comes to promags in various cartridges and firearms they fit. Feedlips crack that haven't been dropped and cracked under normal use. I just stopped buying that brand. sgm is also a low cost mag and have worked well for me in 10mm (glock compatibility).

i have dropped...my Wilsons, Night Hawk Customs, Glocks, MecGars, Berettas, and others from standing at the shooting bench to a concrete floor.....and nuffin, but maybe a scratch or 2....that might be at least a 4 foot drop.

you are in a wheel chair? much less distance to the floor

Pro mags are built cheaply,

P.S.

NOOOOooooooooo...........i ain't dropped ALL those mags all at once..!!!!!!!

sometimes they fall off the bench as i move things around. sometimes they fall if i am speed ejecting them and reloading fast.
I assumed they feel though the hammock while you were napping!

Back