testtest

Magazine Organization/storage (Handguns)

dadoser

Elite
I'm not really "anal" in other aspects of my life - however I am with my firearms.
I also think I need 8-10 magazines for every firearm I own.

A few years ago I was looking for a way to store/organize my handgun magazines.
I went with this way -

Magazine pouches for each handgun. color coded to brand - i.e. tan = Walther; black = Sig; and green Glock/others. (pouch brand I use only comes in those 3 colors - I could use gray for others and dedicate green to Glock....but at this point I only own 2 Glock 19s anyway.)

8 mag pouch I use -

Then I get a custom text hook patch for each pouch - i.e. - or I have used other sizes - see pics

1695912053132.png

1695912112446.png

1695912217739.png

1695912145926.png

I bought a few inexpensive Plano storage cases which I store 9mm Glock, 9mm Sig and 9mm/.45acp 1911 magazines. Cases are marked as to what's inside. KISS. My safe has gun and magazine storage pockets which I've never used. If I had to make a hasty exit for wildfire or any reason, they're easy to grab and run.

Good idea, I usually just stash them loose in a nylon zippered bag for each.
At the range it drove me crazy… wondered if I only brought 4 of the 5 I had. Then get home, wondering did I loose one, drop out along the way or left one behind at range… and it pops up in another bag.
At least nowadays I have each in their own bag and an inventory list.

I'm not really "anal" in other aspects of my life - however I am with my firearms.
I also think I need 8-10 magazines for every firearm I own.

A few years ago I was looking for a way to store/organize my handgun magazines.
I went with this way -

Magazine pouches for each handgun. color coded to brand - i.e. tan = Walther; black = Sig; and green Glock/others. (pouch brand I use only comes in those 3 colors - I could use gray for others and dedicate green to Glock....but at this point I only own 2 Glock 19s anyway.)

8 mag pouch I use -

Then I get a custom text hook patch for each pouch - i.e. - or I have used other sizes - see pics

View attachment 44258

View attachment 44259

View attachment 44261

View attachment 44260
what are the orange rods in the rifles ? do they hold them straight up?

I just went down to the local office supply and bought a small plastic 3 drawer desk organizer. Roughly 14" square and use that. I made some dividers out of light furring strips to separate them.
For some of my older pistols that only have one or two extra mags, I just put them in a plastic bag to avoid scratching and stick it inside the Bore Store with the gun. Works for me. (y)

I use these. With them I can actually get just about the number of guns into a safe as what it's advertised as holding. ;) :ROFLMAO:
i have yet to load my safe with the listed number it can hold...i keep thinking if i stuffed them in, they would be scratched and piled on top of each other

Back