testtest

Magazine Question

Hello, I am a new gun owner, and when I say new I mean I'm day 2 into my 7-day wait to pick up my XDm Elite. I live in Maryland and with the 10 round magazine limit my FFL is going to 'disassemble' the magazine. They were really nice to tell me how 'deal' with it but I am curious to know if there are any other magazines that would work with this gun to legitimately have a 10 round magazine that fits. Any suggestions?

thanks.

Hello, I am a new gun owner, and when I say new I mean I'm day 2 into my 7-day wait to pick up my XDm Elite. I live in Maryland and with the 10 round magazine limit my FFL is going to 'disassemble' the magazine. They were really nice to tell me how 'deal' with it but I am curious to know if there are any other magazines that would work with this gun to legitimately have a 10 round magazine that fits. Any suggestions?

thanks.
Not sure if this fits the Elite model but it's a cheap option to try.

thanks.
First, welcome aboard here !

Apologies if you’ve already done this, but check out t Springfield’s website - they might just have them in their ‘store’ (hit the menu tab to find it).
Possibly www.brownells.com also

Hi, thanks for the welcome. I had checked the site and under the xd-m elites I only see the 20, 22 and the compact and wasn't sure the other magazines were compatible. I will check out the one from Optics Planet. never hurts to try.

Back