testtest

Magguts?

Sld1959

Hellcat
Anyone with any experience with magguts products? A guy at the range this morning asked me if I had ever tried them. I had never even heard of them before.

They claim extra capacity and greater reliability, do they work?

Anyone with any experience with magguts products? A guy at the range this morning asked me if I had ever tried them. I had never even heard of them before.

i just looked them up.

frankly, for the prices they want?

i can shop for extra capacity mags on line

I have used their product in my two Ruger® LC9 magazines and they perform as advertised; converting them to 8 shots. They have functioned flawlessly and I have never experienced an FTE, FTF, stovepipe, or failure to go into battery with any and all ammunition; FMJ, JHP, 115, 124, or 147gr.

I highly recommend this product.

Looks to be an interesting product, the extra capacity would be nice too. Gotta love innovation. But, and there's a few buts in there. Development price could be spread out further to lower initial price? - $35. is a bit steep in comparison to just having an extra mag.

Have worked with flat springs similar to that in the past. The type metal used in the springs is very important for longevity just as it is with coil springs. Some flat springs have used in the past that are similar cracked at the folds or just relaxed or compressed w/o expanding unlike coiled springs after prolonged compression and repeated use. Am not sure how long they tested the product for longevity or the actual steel used? Didn't locate info on their website when looked. Kit seems to perform well at 1st though. But, would still be a bit leery at that price compared to just carrying or purchasing another mag. Time will tell? If the kit lasts as long as conventional coil mag springs it could be a winner.

quality products. I have used them on Kahr to make 7 rounders 8.

You have to admit their 12 round + 2 to make standard p365 sig 12 round mags 14 is pretty tempting. 14 rounds in the 12 round XL grip module

Back