testtest

MagLula UpLula - mandatory option

Zoltani

Alpha
Just purchased my MagLula UpLula from Bass Pro Shops (formerly Cabela's) and works well in loading both my Ruger Security 380 Lite-Rack double-stack and single-stack magazines. Three things that I learned that are important. (1) read the instructions thoroughly and watch some YouTube Videos. (2) ALWAYS hold the UpLula firmlly in your dominant hand and ALWAYS feed ammunition into the magazine with fingers of your non-dominant hand, and (3) the lock and unlock lever is NOT EASY to move "up and down" to lock the UpLula when storing. Tip: (use the digit(s) of the finger(s) of your non-dominant hand and it will be easier as it "breaks in" with repeated use.)

Just purchased my MagLula UpLula from Bass Pro Shops (formerly Cabela's) and works well in loading both my Ruger Security 380 Lite-Rack double-stack and single-stack magazines. Three things that I learned that are important. (1) read the instructions thoroughly and watch some YouTube Videos. (2) ALWAYS hold the UpLula firmlly in your dominant hand and ALWAYS feed ammunition into the magazine with fingers of your non-dominant hand, and (3) the lock and unlock lever is NOT EASY to move "up and down" to lock the UpLula when storing. Tip: (use the digit(s) of the finger(s) of your non-dominant hand and it will be easier as it "breaks in" with repeated use.)
I have several different maglula loaders, i do it opposite of you. hold the loader in left hand and feed the ammo with right. after thousands of rounds i never had any problem. far as the lock goes. i never have used it. why lock it closed when storing. don't make sense even to have that feature unless i'm missing something.

I have several different maglula loaders, i do it opposite of you. hold the loader in left hand and feed the ammo with right. after thousands of rounds i never had any problem. far as the lock goes. i never have used it. why lock it closed when storing. don't make sense even to have that feature unless i'm missing something.
I’m like you, hold the loader with my left and feed with the right. I’m thankful for that little tool. ☺️

I’m like you, hold the loader with my left and feed with the right. I’m thankful for that little tool. ☺️
i do this the same way as well..

my thoughts are, never let the left hand know, what the right hand is doing....

or a fight will break out.

i also have the adaptor so i can use a 2nd uploader for my 1911 mags.

and unless a new Anti gun Bill comes out requiring that i lock my uploader, it remains free as a lark

Same. I keep one in my range bag but it rarely sees the light of day. Sometime new mags (lookin’ at you P365) can be hard to get that final round in so it gets pulled out.

I only need half as many rounds to get the job done…😜🤨🤬🤔😇

Come at me Bro. 🙄😀
You have to practice twice as much as me weekly to achieve the same results
1713059661464.gif

I have attended a number of instructor courses where we used 1000 or more rounds over the course of a few days. It is my habit to have 10-12 magazines for the guns I am using so I don't have to stop to reload in the middle of a course of fire. I found the Uplula to be useful for staying ahead. In my classes I often loaned it to students who lacked hand strength to top off a magazine, especially new Sig magazines. The one I have in my bag now I bought 13 years ago and it is still providing good service. I also have one for AR magazines but don't use that one very much.

Back